After enrolling in the Master Class here, you will get instant access to the first video in the series. Then you will receive the video lessons on a weekly basis, covering 15 different aspects of network monitoring and troubleshooting. The series includes 15 video lessons, 8-15 minutes each, and an exam.
Sample topics include:
- Troubleshooting process & methodology
- Information collection mechanisms
- Network monitoring best practices
- Troubleshooting network slowdowns
- Troubleshooting packet loss
- Solving VoIP/UC/Video quality problems
Your teacher is Tim Titus. Tim is a network engineer with over 30 years of networking experience, working for both large enterprises as well as small IT shops. He has over 30 years experience in troubleshooting networking problems and NetOps monitoring. He founded PathSolutions over a decade ago to help network engineers with troubleshooting of complex problems.